|Jewish Released Time||Holidays Shabbat Chabad-houses Chassidism Subscribe Calendar Links|
Hayom-Yom for 12, Iyyar
|Hayom Yom was written by the Lubavitcher Rebbe in 5703 (1942-43).|
In this box we have listed the Torah Lessons for this year.
The Torah Lessons below in the text are as they were in the original edition.
Monday Iyar 12, 5703 27th day of the Omer ** Torah Lessons
Chumash: B'har, Sheini with Rashi.
Tanya: Now as for (p. 251)...accounted as nothing. (p. 251).
The following are the correct readings in the siddur:
- Menu Ma'amar with a Kamatz vowel.
- K'yom...Ne'emar, with a Patach. ("to our supplication...and there it is said:" Page 62).
- Zachur (Ki Afar Znachnu) with a M'lupam vowel. ("He is mindful that we are but dust...". Page 68).
- Un'tal'tani with the vowels Patach, Sh'va, Patach. ("And a wind lifted me..."; Page 72).
- Ve'ahavatecha Lo Tassur, not Al Tassir. ("May Your love never depart..."; Page 107).
Exercise for the day: To ensure that your new resolution should endure, bond with it immediately. This can be assured by promptly actualizing your resolution in some constructive deed.From:A Spiritual Guide to the counting of the OmerForty-Nine Steps to Personal RefinementThe Forty-Nine Days of Sefirahby Simon Jacobson$7.95 Soft Cover
Copyright © 1996 by - Vaad Hanochos Hatmimim788 Eastern Parkway - Brooklyn NY 11213718-774-6448 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
| About |