|Jewish Released Time||Holidays Shabbat Chabad-houses Chassidism Subscribe Calendar Links|
Hayom-Yom for 16, Av
|Hayom Yom was written by the Lubavitcher Rebbe in 5703 (1942-43).|
In this box we have listed the Torah Lessons for this year.
The Torah Lessons below in the text are as they were in the original edition.
Tuesday Menachem Av 16 5703 Torah Lessons
Chumash: Eikev, Shlishi with Rashi.
Tanya: However, the letters (p. 411)...see there). (p. 413).
The travels of the Baal Shem Tov when he first revealed himself were for three purposes:
The Mitteler Rebbe would explain:
- Redemption of captives,
- buttressing Torah and piety, and
- revealing the Inner Torah (Chassidus).
The Revealed Torah  is called water; one goes to water. The Inner Torah is called fire; one fears fire. 
- (Back to text) Talmud, Halacha etc.
- (Back to text) See Menachem Av 17.
- (Back to text) Such as a teacher, rabbi, instructor of Chassidus etc.
- (Back to text) A possible explanation: The Mashpiya says, in effect, "do not fear the fire that you see in Inner Torah; it is the fire of G-dliness."
| About |