|Jewish Released Time||Holidays Shabbat Chabad-houses Chassidism Subscribe Calendar Links|
Hayom-Yom for 14, Adar II
|Hayom Yom was written by the Lubavitcher Rebbe in 5703 (1942-43).|
In this box we have listed the Torah Lessons for this year.
The Torah Lessons below in the text are as they were in the original edition.
- In reading the Megilla, we read (8:11);
- Laharog Ul'abeid, V'laharog Ul'abeid.
- In 9:2, V'ish Lo Amad Bifneihem, V'ish Lo Amad Lifneihem.
- When saying Ha'igeret Hazot and Igeret Ha'Purim Hazot Hasheinit, we rustle the Megilla.
- In Shoshanat Yaakov (p. 340): Bruchim Kol Hatzadikim.
- Shehecheyanu is said before the daytime Megilla-reading too.
Sunday Adar Sheini 14, Purim 5703 Torah Lessons
Chumash: Tzav, First Parsha with Rashi.
Tanya: Furthermore, the vital (p. 169)...the gross world. (p. 171).
In the Megilla my grandfather wrote, he did not place the ten sons of Haman in a separate column-page, nor did he begin each column-page with the word Hamelech ("the king").
(In the Hebrew text at this point, there appear textual emendations in Torah Or, meaningful only in Hebrew. Translator).
| About |